NAME

NetNewbieProfits

A Blog for Newbie Internet Marketers publishing tips, articles and how to information on all aspects of creating a viable Web Presence. Articles from the Top names on the Internet, product reviews and resources.

QUICK TIP:

"Where you can get dirt CHEAP autoresponders"

Everyone knows that when you use sequential autoresponders correctly, they can increase your sales by 30% - 45% overnight.

The trick is finding them for CHEAP!

Many services charge you over $30 per month -- per series of responders! Since most businesses need a minimum of FOUR responder series to get started, that's more than $1,440.00 a year!

That's crazy! Who can afford that? Not ME!

That's why I was excited to find powerful business automation software that includes unlimited series of autoresponders for dirt cheap!

If you are looking for a "low-risk" way to try adding autoresponders to your business, I'd highly recommend that you click here to check this out.

This is the best deal on autoresponders I have found!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Article and Blog Writers: Beware the Internet Meanie

Article and Blog Writers: Beware the Internet Meanie
By Jeanette Joy Fisher




Imagine running in cold dry air at 7,000 feet. You suck in the air but you can't get enough. You lie down on the rocky dirt and someone sits on your chest. You can't breathe. You can't stop shaking and you're dry-ice cold.

You most likely know someone who lost a child. I have friends whose daughters died in car accidents. Even though I cried with them, I didn't feel their pain. It's a closed club that only surviving parents know.

Perhaps you lost your grandparent, a parent, or a beloved pet. Nothing compares to the death of your child.

You want to smash things. Not slap - smash big things like table lamps, windows, TVs, computers, and cars.



Instead of sleeping pills and happy pills, I write. Writing became my addiction. But because it's hard to concentrate, I wrote blogs. Keyword blogs on Google's Blogger, like "flipping houses, Design Psychology, home makeovers, fixing houses, selling houses, glorious gardens," and one for my daughter Sara. Some of my posts became articles. Others, like the one about 911 never answering, were not backed up.



I posted many other authors articles on my blogs. I uploaded pictures and cartoons to make the blogs more interesting. Hundreds of people subscribed to my blogs. The high page rank of the blogs helped my websites. I helped my author friends create blogs to promote their websites.



Someone broke into my Blogger Dashboard (control panel) and deleted my blogs. Not only my blogs, but some of my friends that I contributed to. Blogger Support managed to rescue one of thirty.



I can only assume that the person who did this doesn't like what I say about real estate investing. I don't offer expensive mentoring because I'm too busy buying and selling real estate (and writing!). Maybe the anonymous commenter on my article "Building Wealth: Don't Waste Your Money on Real Estate Investment Schemes" is the blog destroyer.



How did this happen? I used the same Blogger Dashboard password on article banks.



With so many anonymous article banks popping up, guard your blogs and important passwords. Take care with your password on article banks.



Joy to you in writing,



Jeanette



Copyright © 2006 Jeanette J. Fisher




I have over thirty websites because my name can be spelled too many ways. Radio hosts get my book titles messed up, so I have variations of "Doghouse to Dollhouse for Dollars: Using Design Psychology to Increase Real Estate Profits." If you're interested in real estate investing, want to sell your home, build your credit to finance your first home or multiple investment properties, makeover your home for happiness, or contact me, visit Jeanette Fisher or http://www.joytothehome.com.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jeanette_Joy_Fisher

Internet Marketing And SEO Blog Top Sites

_________________________________________________________ SELL MORE OF YOUR BOOKS & INFORMATION PRODUCTS FAST Submit Your Articles to EzineArticles.com get Exposure To Tens of Thousands of Content Hungry Ezine Publishers & Webmasters Looking For Your Content. Experience Surges in Traffic Spikes To Your Website as Your Articles May Get Picked Up And Sent To Thousands of Members. SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLES NOW: EzineArticles.com _________________________________________________________

Creative Commons License
This Glossary of Internet Terms is licensed under the Creative Commons "Attribution-ShareAlike" license.
The original author and copyright holder is Matisse Enzer, and the current version of the Glossary is available at http://www.matisse.net/files/glossary.html. -->
_________________________________________________________
Google


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



















My Photo
Name:
Location: Limerick, Ireland

Robin Piggott is a guy of many sides,some would say too many for comfort! In a long and distinguished Blah Blah Blah he has trodden many paths.Central to all of his activities is a desire to help and assist all beginners in any way he can.He teaches,he writes, he is active in Social Media circles and runs several web sites

DANGER AFFILIATE CLASSROOM GO NO FURTHER


Powered by Blogger

Robin Piggott

R.C.P. Astral Web Authors

(c) 2001-2006